- In a bowl, stir together the raspberries, sugar, and liqueur (or water) and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- Mash the raspberries with a fork until all the liquid and fruit are mashed together.
- Spoon half the fruit into the cream and fold once or twice with a rubber spatula; do not overmix!
- Add half of the remaining fruit and fold once or twice. If you want more fruit, add the rest; if not, use remaining fruit puree as a garnish on top.
- Serve in pretty glasses with crumbed cookies on top!
***Best if made right before serving.